Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"Been a while"

Wow I can't believe it has been so long since I last checked in! Let seeeee, what has been going on....... Well "she who must be kept happy" has been busy re decorating everything!!! It looks great. She really has done a great job. The little black car had a major engine malfunction, so now we are in the market for yet another small car for the kids. Pook just got back from a retreat at USU for the local youth cith council. She said she had a blast, especially the dance. Lando has finnaly moved into the "launching pad" aka. the downstairs. "He's a big boy now". Type 1 is hoping that we get all of the junk out of his room that was put there due to the re-decorating. The bride finally let me bring the "man cave" home. Have been getting everything ready for the first camping adventure of the season.(I'll have to tell you about me and the minor issue hooking up the battery's to the trailer, I guess your never to old to learn something new. lol.) Well I'm off like a heard-a-girdles. Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if you forgot your page address or something. You need to be putting some re-decorating pictures on your blog, seeing how your lazy SIL hasn't been over to see the transformations! I'm needing a KP update too!

    ReplyDelete