Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Extra Extra News flash!!!!!!!
Ok just kidding nothing really exciting. But here is the latest........
Kyp is doing well, Still comes over to steal, I mean borrow food(like we really want it back, ewwwwwwwww.) She is adjusting well I think, to life as a big person, and all the fun stuff that comes with it, rent, food, roomates.HaHaHa!
Lando has officially moved into the launching pad(the downstairs room) and has it decorated in his unique style. He has been busy with auditions,prom, and all kinds of teenager stuff.
Pook is in the process of getting her room makeover, a work in progress, but I think it will look good when they get it done.
Type 1 was just made President of his deacons quorum. He is pretty pumped about it!
She who must be kept happy is busy with all the room makeover stuff. She has discovered the exciting world of bargain shopping on KSL classifieds,LOL.
Tagg is now 6 mos old, and doing great, I think he is finally housebroken, Yahoo! he made it thru the neutering ok (ouch!!!!) He is going to be a great dog.
And me......well I have decided that life is so much sweeter when you slow down and enjoy all that the Lord as placed here for us to enjoy,family,the beautiful mtns,friends old and new, and all of the wonderful moments in life that take our breath away. I could go on and on, but you get the picture. LIFE IS GREAT!!!!!!!!
I will get some more pics loaded up real soon.
"Lifes a garden, dig it!!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I'm so glad your fam is doing good. They are lucky to have you! and I agree about life. we all need to just slow down once in a while and enjoy the little things. Your awesome. Can't wait to go bear lake-n. ha ha
ReplyDelete