Things I learned today.
I learned that am so very thankful to have married such a wonderful woman.
I learned that I am greatful for the trials we are called to endure, because you never know when you will be able to use the lessons we learned from those trials to help someone else.
I learned that a simple phrase from one viewed as "handicapped" can make the world a more joyful place.
I learned that Choosing to follow the lords path, will always lead you to where you are supposed to be.
I learned that super dark chocolate is super good!!!
and I learned that I love life!!!!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Things I learned today.
I learned that am so very thankful to have married such a wonderful woman.
I learned that I am greatful for the trials we are called to endure, because you never know when you will be able to use the lessons we learned from those trials to help someone else.
I learned that a simple phrase from one viewed as "handicapped" can make the world a more joyful place.
I learned that Choosing to follow the lords path, will always lead you to where you are supposed to be.
I learned that super dark chocolate is super good!!!
and I learned that I love life!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Amen Brother!!! I agree with everything. You do have an amazing wife and there is no better way than the Lords. Thanks Bill.
ReplyDeleteDitto, ditto! Except replace "wife" with "Husband" and you read my mind. Thanks for the pick me up! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteBill your amazing, so is your family.
ReplyDeleteSheila
your blog is cute even "tagg" he is so big i love him i also miss mo
ReplyDelete