Monday, February 9, 2009

Okey dokey, Thought I would bring everyone up to speed on what is current with the fam. "She who must be kept happy" has her new blinds to match the rest of the room. It is amazing what a small fix it like painting the trim can lead to. But I have to admit, it looks great!! Lando finished his production of "into the Woods" he was awesome(even if I do say so myself), he really made me laugh! Kyp is doing good, she starts her new job soon, she seems to be excited. I do miss her though. Pook and type 1 are sitting around being hormonal teens. arghhhh. Tagg is growing like a weed. He goes in for the dreaded neutering next week(can I get a moment of silence).............. We went on a small road trip to visit s.i.l yesterday, It was great! I am so lucky to have such great in-laws. Well I better go. See ya.

3 comments:

  1. You do have a great fam.(even if I do say so)lol. Loved the visit!! Next time I'm makin dinner though. Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Landon's play was AWESOME!! He's the perfect Handsome Prince!! Yes, I do covet your bedroom seeing how we still have the same bedroom set that Brandon had before we got married. Yep, pretty sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your family is all amazing! haha i really miss you guys! ha

    ReplyDelete